- 1. Copyright
- The content appearing on this web site, including without limitation the text, documents and images (the “Content”), is copyrighted and is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Rights to the Content are owned by Seikagaku or are being used with the permission of the rightful owner obtained by Seikagaku. The Content of this web site may not be copied other than for noncommercial individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained. Except as expressly provided herein or otherwise permitted by copyright law, you may not copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish, or retransmit the Content, or create any derivative work based on the Content, without the express written consent of Seikagaku.
- 2. Trademarks
- Rights to the trademarks, business names, and logos displayed on the web site are protected by law. Infringement on such rights is prohibited.
- 3. Links
- Links to this web site may be found on third party web sites that are beyond the control of Seikagaku. Links found on this web site may direct you to third party web sites that are beyond the control of Seikagaku. Seikagaku is not responsible for the information contained on the third party web sites that link to this site, or for the information contained on third party web sites to which links are provided on this site.
- 4. Pharmaceutical Product Information
- Information regarding pharmaceutical products or agents shown on this web site is general in nature and is intended only for residents of Japan. Such information does not constitute medical advice and should not be used in place of the advice of a physician, pharmacist or other health care professional, and is not intended to advertise the effects of the pharmaceuticals products or agents.
- 5. Information from Users
- Seikagaku shall not be responsible for responding to messages submitted by users via email etc. Because the confidential handling of information and materials sent to Seikagaku via email cannot be guaranteed, with the exception of personal information provided for the purpose of submitting an inquiry or request for materials, users should refrain from sending confidential information via email. Seikagaku reserves the right to replicate, disclose, and otherwise use information (other than personal information) and materials provided by users at its own discretion, without compensation.
- 6. Limitation of Liability
- Seikagaku pays careful attention to the information posted on its web site and strives to ensure that the information shown is reliable. However, SEIKAGAKU MAKES NO GUARANTEES, NOR TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE CURRENCY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY (INCLUDING THE POTENTIAL EXPOSURE OF DATA TO A COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL INTRUSION) OF THAT INFORMATION.
Seikagaku may suspend or terminate access to this web site and may change or update its Content without prior notice.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SEIKAGAKU BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DETRIMENT OR LOSS INCURRED BY THE USER AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE.
- 7. Warnings regarding IR Information and Business Forecasts
- The IR information contained in this web site, including information related to business performance, is provided for the purpose of giving you a better understanding of Seikagaku, and is not an inducement or recommendation to purchase securities. Forward-looking statements regarding future management strategies or performance forecasts are based on judgments derived from information that is currently available to Seikagaku, and are subject to risk and uncertainty. Actual results and developments may differ significantly from any forecast, opinion, or expectation expressed on this web site, and the past performance of the price of securities may not be an accurate indicator of future performance.
- 8. Handling of Personal Information
- 9. Use of Statistical Tools
- Statistical tools are used to monitor visitation levels to some of the pages contained in this web site. Information obtained from these tools shall be used for the purpose of improving this web site.
- 11. Jurisdiction
Seikagaku has appointed the Tokyo District Court as having exclusive jurisdiction over all conflicts pertaining to the access, use, and Content of this web site.